Courtney Agencies Ltd. provides a weekly industry news update to its clients.
Please click here to receive this update by email.
August 24, 2018
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
Global Affairs Canada
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Revised Annex A-Japan. The annex includes attestation requirements for the export of bovine meat and meat products from Japan to Canada
- Notice to industry: Changes to requirements for export to the US of animal consumption material other than shelf-stable thermally processed pet food, treats and chews
- Meat Hygiene Directives: - MHD 2018-19 Chapter 10 of the Meat Hygiene Manual of Procedures (MHMOP) – Annex A: Japan
Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Inquiry No. NQ-2018-001 Sucker rods from China. Notice of commencdement
- Preliminary Injury Inquiry No. PI-2018-003 Gypsum board originating in or exported from the United States of America, imported into Canada for use or consumption in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, as well as the Yukon and Northwest Territories. Determination issued