Courtney Agencies Ltd. provides a weekly industry news update to its clients.
Please click here to receive this update by email.
May 5, 2017
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Concrete Reinforcing Bar. Notice of Re-investigation to update the normal values and export prices
- Memorandum D2-5-1 Charter Access to Airports. Revised, see memorandum
- Memorandum D3-1-1 Policy Respecting the Importation and Transportation of Goods. Revised, see memorandum
- Memorandum D3-6-6 Rail Pre-arrival and Reporting Requirements. Revised, see memorandum
- Memorandum D17-2-1 The Coding, Submission and Processing of Form B2 Canada Customs Adjustment Request. Revised, see memorandum
- Memorandum D23-3-1 Customs Self-Assessment Program for Importers. Revised, see memorandum
- Memorandum D23-2-1 Customs Self-Assessment Program for Carriers. Revised, see memorandum
Canada Revenue Agency
- Form B262 Excise Duty Return - Excise Warehouse Licensee
Global Affairs Canada
Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Drywall Support Program Now Open for Applications. This program provides drywall contractors and builders in Western and Northern Canada with compensation for elevated drywall costs due to anti-dumping duties imposed on imported drywall from the United States